Being single and Catholic isn't always easy in today's world. Dan and Melissa address this problem as they speak with Judy Keane about her book Single and Catholic: Finding Meaning in Your State of Life.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Is this book about dating and courtship?
- In what ways can one make the most of his or her time as a single person?
- What are some of the myths and misunderstandings of being single?
- How can a single person who feels called to marriage best live his or her faith and find that potential spouse?
- How important is establishing a prayer life and relationship with Christ when we seek relationships with others?
- What can a faithful, prayerful, introverted person do to meet other faithful Catholics?
- If one feels called to marriage but is advanced in years, what should he or she do to fulfill God's will?