When tragedy, loss or failed expectations strike, how can we cope with our circumstances in a healthy, faithful way? Today, Dan and Melissa speak with author, Jeannie Ewing about her book, From Grief to Grace: The Journey from Tragedy to Triumph to better understand God's Will in difficult situations.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What was the inspiration behind this book?
- How would you define grief from a Catholic perspective as opposed to how the world views grief?
- What is the difference between depression and grief?
- How can one embrace the spiritual reality of grief and suffering?
- How do we find the path to life in the midst of suffering?
- How can we most effectively help our loved ones when they are suffering?
- How can this book help someone experiencing grief in the beginning stages of his or her spiritual journey find deeper meaning through the hardship?