Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Patrick Madrid about his book, Surprised by Life, where they explore how life issues brought ten individuals to the Catholic Church.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Patrick Madrid tells his story about how he came he became a Catholic apologist.
- What was the motivation for this book and the other books in the "Surprised by" series?
- How does contraception affect marriage and the family?
- What are some examples of the conversions that took place as described in the book?
- How does God make Himself known to those who have experienced abortion?