How can the wives of our brave soldiers cope with the stresses of life as their husbands leave to defend our great nation? Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle to discuss the difficulties that accompany being a military wife and the hope that is offered through Our Lord and His Church.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- What inspired Donna-Marie to write this book for military wives?
- What kind of struggles do military wives face?
- What is survivor's guilt?
- How do the stories of military wives who have gone through these struggles help others in their time of need?
- How does the book offer hope to those suffering from war wounds, whether physical, emotional or mental?
- How is prayer integrated into this book?
- What is the Military Council for Catholic Women?