Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Connie Rossini about Fr. Jacques Philippe's book, Time for God and the efforts and dispositions involved in establishing a prayer life.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- Why are prayer and the liturgy attacked so frequently in our time?
- Love is a matter of will not of feelings.
- How should one go about advancing in prayer if he or she is authentically trying to love God?
- The Holy Spirit will lead us in prayer.
- Why does Fr. Philippe believe that it is deeply important to realize God's love for us?
- How much effort should be involved in prayer?
- Does God work in our souls even if we do not feel like our prayer time was successful?