Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they reflect on the meditations of Fr. Gabriel of St. Mary Magdalene on humility through the willful acceptance of humiliations.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Why should we strive to be humble?
- Why is humility the doorway to all of the virtues?
- In the gospels, how does Jesus look upon those who are humble as opposed to those who are prideful?
- Should humility be seen as a type of low self-esteem or lack of confidence?
- How does the world view the humble?
- Should we seek humiliations?
- How should we react to humiliations in order to grow in humility?