Description: This week Dan and Melissa examine the characteristics of God working in the soul vs. Satan attacking the soul and explore the meditative prayer practice of Lectio Divina.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What characteristics does God exhibit while working to bring a soul out of mortal sin?
- What characteristics does Satan exhibit while trying to keep a soul bound to mortal sin?
- What characteristics are exemplary of a soul experiencing spiritual consolation or desolation?
- How does one approach the meditative prayer method of Lectio Divina?
- What is an example of this practice?