Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles discuss the meaning of being God's "little victim" and the idea of consoling God.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Why can't St. Therese receive Holy Communion often?
- What does St. Therese mean by being a "little victim"? Does this imply self-pity?
- Why does she compare herself to a tabernacle?
- Does God need to be consoled? How can St. Therese say that she wants to console Him?
- Jesus reveals to us what's in the heart of the Father through His words and actions here on earth.