Today, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson speak with Fr. Hugh Vincent Dyer about Vision of Fatima, the journey of a Dominican priest who sculpted the image of Our Lady of Fatima with the guidance of Lucia, the oldest of the three shepherd children who saw the apparition of the Blessed Mother.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Who is Fr. Thomas McGlynn and why is his book being reprinted now?
- What makes this book about Fatima different from others devoted to the same subject matter?
- Is the statue accurate according to Lucia?
- What inspired Fr. McGlynn to sculpt Our Lady of Fatima as opposed to a different vision of the Blessed Mother?
- What themes can the reader take away from the message of Our Lady?
- What did Fr. McGlynn take away from this experience?
- How should we pray the rosary and why?
- Who is Irma Dores and why did she want people to know about the spiritual meaning of things?