Follow the example of St. Teresa of Avila. Today's show focuses on overcoming faults with spiritual direction, and improving prayer life with spiritual reading. Listen to a discussion of the letters of St. Teresa from the book 30 Days with Teresa of Avila.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is "false humility"? How do we recognize it?
- Why would someone want to exaggerate their own imperfections?
- We can move closer to true humility with the aid of good spiritual direction.
- How understanding of sound theology is related to our spiritual life.
- Some examples of sound theological works for spiritual reading.
- Call in with questions: 818-646-7729.