Description: This week Dan and Melissa explain the three sacred elements necessary to progress most successfully in prayer.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Heeding the advice of the saints by establishing three key elements to one's prayer life will vastly improve his or her prayer experience.
- These three key elements include sacred time, space and attention.
- What is the best time of day to pray?
- Why is a sacred space important to one's prayer life?
- Will challenges occur even when we are dedicated to deepening our relationship with God? If so, how can we overcome these challenges?