Today, Dan and Melissa take your questions on establishing a consistent prayer time, discerning God's voice in prayer and growing in holiness.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- In a world filled with noise and distractions, how is it possible to slow down and spend time listening for God's voice?
- Regular prayer is essential for our salvation.
- We need sacred time, space and attention.
- Is it possible for holiness and peace to increase in your soul without realizing it right away?
- How do we know where thoughts or inspirations come from during prayer?
- How can the Discernment of Spirits by St. Ignatius of Loyola help to differentiate between holy thoughts or inspirations and those that come from the world, the flesh or the devil?