Today, Dan Burke and Melissa Elson speak with Kathleen Beckman about her book, When Women Pray and discuss the prayer practices and effects of prayer on the lives of eleven, well-known Catholic women.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Which women were chosen to contribute to the book and why?
- Is there a difference between the way men and women pray?
- What is spiritual motherhood?
- How can a busy mother develop a strong prayer life?
- How does liturgical prayer help one's prayer life?
- What effect does prayer have on one's physical and mental health?
- How are liturgical prayer and mental prayer connected?