Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Patrick Madrid about his book, Search and Rescue, where they explore the best approach to bring your loved ones into, or back into the Catholic Church.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can we present the truths of the Faith to our loved ones without seeming offensive or judgmental?
- Who is this book intended for, those trying to bring their family or friends into or back into the Faith, or those who have strayed from or never known the the Faith?
- What is the best approach to begin a conversation about the Faith with non-Catholic or non-practicing Catholic family members or friends?
- How important is living out the Faith when trying to lead others to the Church or back to the Church?
- How should we properly prepare ourselves for discussing the teachings of the Church?
- What does the spiritual life have to do with evangelizing others?