How can we properly discern God's will in our lives? To find the answer, Dan and Melissa search heaven and earth with author, Julie Onderko about her book, Discover Your Next Mission from God: Saints who found God's will - and how you can too.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can I know God's will in my life?
- God uses ordinary means to speak to us in our lives.
- Will the absence of the sacraments and an established prayer life obscure one's vision to finding God's will in his or her life?
- How does a spiritual director help discern God's will?
- What happens if you feel like you missed your calling in life?
- Who is Blessed Bartolo Longo and why is his story important?
- What role does humility play in discerning God's will?
- Can our past hinder our response to God's call?
- How important are the roles of Mary and St. Joseph in discerning God's will for us?