How can we make the home a place of peace and prayer? Today, Dan and Melissa discuss the book, The Little Oratory: A Beginner's Guide to Praying in the Home with author, Leila Lawler, to help families orient their lives to Christ.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is an oratory?
- How should one go about setting up his or her prayer space?
- Is a prayer corner or space expensive?
- What does it mean to develop a regular, daily prayer life and how can the oratory help?
- Why is the Liturgy of the Hours important?
- How should our lives reflect the liturgical year?
- What does the liturgy have to do with family prayer life?