Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Christopher Carstens to discuss participation in the liturgy and the meaning and significance behind making the sign of the cross.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- What three events happen during the liturgy?
- How do we understand the sacramental principle?
- What is mystagogy?
- What does it mean to make the sign of the cross?
- How can the faithful enter into a more full/active participation into the Mass?
- Mystagogy leads us from visible reality to invisible realities.
- Where can we find references to the cross in Scripture?
- What is the significance of these references?