How does an atheist come to believe in God? Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Dr. Holly Ordway about her contribution to the book, From Atheism to Catholicism to find out what drew her to the Catholic Church.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- What did Dr. Ordway's childhood look like in terms of the practice of Christianity?
- What influence did The Chronicles of Narnia and The Lord of the Rings have on Dr. Ordway's conversion?
- How can atheists explain the innate sense of morality and goodness in people who aren't Christian?
- Was there a personal witness in Dr. Ordway's life who helped her better understand Christianity?
- Where there any Christian witnesses who pushed her further away from the Christian faith?
- How can someone approach an atheist about Christianity in a respectful and effective way?