How does anger play a role in your life and more importantly in your salvation? Dan Burke and Melissa Elson speak with Fr. Thomas Morrow about his book, "Overcoming Sinful Anger: How to Master Your Emotions and Bring Peace to Your Life".
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What constitutes sinful anger? Is there righteous anger?
- If someone believes anger is simply a part of his or her personality, will they ever be able to overcome angry behavior?
- What strategies can we use to overcome sinful anger?
- Can anger come from past events in life? If so, how long does it take to overcome these feelings?
- How does anger affect one's marriage or children?
- Can anger issues affect one's eternal salvation?