Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they explore the Church's teachings on death, judgment, heaven and hell by speaking with Fr. Wade Menezes about his book, The Four Last Things.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What are the four last things?
- Why is it important to reflect on this doctrine of the Church?
- Why don't people fear hell anymore?
- Why was there less emphasis on the teachings on the Four Last Things after the Second Vatican Council?
- We should pray daily for a holy, happy, and provided for death.