How can executives in our profit obsessed corporations maintain a sense of integrity in their leadership roles? Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Brian Engelland about his book, Force for Good: A Catholic Guide to Business Integrity, to better understand why honesty and trust produce a more successful business.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- Do many executives express interest in looking for ways to live out their faith lives in the business world?
- What are the most common conflicts that CEOs come across in businesses if they want to proceed with integrity?
- Is it difficult for business leaders to come up with standards to maintain integrity within the corporation?
- What is business integrity?
- How important is motivation in the workplace?
- How important is profit?
- What role does trust play in forming relationships with customers?
- Currently, what is the greatest dilemma that business executives face?
- What does prayer have to do with running a successful business?