What is the best way to approach dating through a Catholic perspective? Dan and Melissa speak with author, Father Thomas Morrow about his book, Christian Dating in a Godless World to gain insight.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Why should we listen to a priest give dating advice?
- What is the difference between dating and courtship?
- Is it acceptable to date just for fun?
- What is "friendship dating"?
- Is there such a thing as a single vocation or is the single state a transitional one?
- How much effort does one need to put forth to find a spouse?
- Is it a good idea to use a Catholic internet dating service to meet people?
- What are some resources for parishes to help minister to singles looking to get married?
- Why is chastity before marriage important?