Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they answer your questions about prayer commitments, incorporating intercessions into our prayer time, repetitious prayer, spiritual desolation and internet addiction.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- If we struggle with establishing a morning prayer routine, what can we do to be more successful?
- We must condition our bodies to wake and sleep at the same time each day.
- We need clarity, community, and accountability to be more successful with prayer commitments.
- How should we handle failure?
- Is it normal for prayer to feel very repetitious?
- Should we separate mental prayer time from prayer for petitions?
- How can we pray most effectively for others?
- What can we do if we feel alone or separated from God?
- How can we overcome a Facebook or internet addiction which leads us to delay our prayers or skip them all together?
- What is the Freedom app and how can it help get an internet addiction under control?