How should we treat those souls who have fallen away from the Faith? Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles discuss the wisdom of St. Therese of Lisieux on the power of intercessory prayer and the mercy of our Lord.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- St. Therese urges her sister to pray for a man who has left the Church in a scandalous way.
- Who is this person and why is St. Therese so concerned about him?
- St. Therese understands that each and every soul has been created to enter into a loving relationship with God and approaches the situation with this understanding of God's love.
- How should we treat similar people who we may encounter in our daily lives?
- What is the power of prayer, fasting and sacrifice?
- If we pray, fast and sacrifice for a soul who is apart from God, should we expect to see results soon after?
- How can we help souls who have chosen to be separated from God return to Him?
- How does St. Therese show her maternal instincts toward this man?