Why should we have confidence in God? Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles explore the unmatched confidence that St. Therese has for her beloved and how this confidence in God can change everyday life.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Therese has absolute confidence in Jesus and offers her life to Him in loving, trustful surrender.
- How can we come to understand that God is arranging the events of our life of exile, especially when the events are painful?
- When we choose to see the events of our lives through faith, Jesus is with us, standing beside us through the difficulties.
- Why should our confidence in God mirror that of a child in the womb?
- God's love for us is exponentially greater than that of a mother's love for her child.
- Our Beloved has set a path for us that we must follow to find Him. We know that God has given us all that we need to reach Him.
- In order to come to the confidence that Therese has in God, we must never make major decisions out of fear.
- We must frequent the sacraments.
- We must make time each day for conversation with God.