How can we find joy in God will for us? Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles discuss the wisdom of St. Therese of Lisieux on the role of Our Lady in the spiritual life and the importance of humility.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Why would anyone look outside of the Church for spiritual sustenance?
- Why is St. Therese of Lisieux so important in our time? Why should anyone read her writings?
- Why is St. Therese so popular and so loved among the faithful?
- What difficulties is Celine experiencing at this time?
- Why does Therese feel that she is more blessed than the Blessed Mother?
- God works through all situations and circumstances to bring us to Himself.
- Why does St. Therese mention the story of Zaccheus?