Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles prepare us to face hardships in this short life n order to sincerely follow the steps of our crucified Lord and enjoy the fruits he merited for us in heaven.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- St. Therese wants to suffer for Jesus, but it seems like she is waiting until she enters Carmel. Why?
- St. Therese expresses her desire to go through trials here on earth and have a "beautiful crown" in heaven.
- St. Therese mentions that "life passes quickly". How can we make the most of our time here on earth?
- What does our Lord expect from us while we are living in the world?
- Humanity constantly searches for joy that does not pass away. This life and all of its joys are passing. The joy of heaven is eternal.
- How can we save souls through our suffering?