Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles unmask the truth behind scrupulosity through the wisdom of St. Therese of Lisieux.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- St. Therese's cousin, Marie, is plagued by scrupulosity and will not receive the Eucharist.
- What is scrupulosity?
- Has St. Therese ever experienced this problem in her own spiritual life?
- At what point does scrupulosity commonly manifest itself during the spiritual journey?
- Can our wickedness ever be greater than God's mercy?
- What advice does St. Therese give to Marie to help her with this problem?
- How do St. Ignatius of Loyola's Rules of Discernment apply to this situation?