Description: Dan and Melissa speak with Dr. Kevin Vost about his book, The Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit: Every Spiritual Warrior's Guide to God's Invincible Gifts.
- What are the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit and why are they important?
- Why are St. Thomas Aquinas and St. Bonaventure such strong sources for this book?
- After the sacrament of Confirmation, why aren't the gifts of the Holy Spirit apparent immediately in most of us?
- How are the gifts of the Holy Spirit different from the virtues?
- What can we do to move the soul to cooperate with the Holy Spirit so that we can best make use of these gifts?
- What is the difference between the gifts and the charisms of the Holy Spirit?
- What are some practical ways to live out these gifts?
- Why does each chapter end with a section on the Jesus, the Blessed Mother, and a particular saint?