Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles make known the love that God has for us through every circumstance and the hope we can garner during our trials through His eternal love.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- St. Therese offers great consolation and encouragement to her sister, Celine, as she faces criticism and disapproval from others for desiring to enter Carmel while their father is plagued with mental illness.
- What is the basis for St. Therese's encouragement?
- How can others' sinfulness be good for us?
- How can we have hope in the midst of suffering?
- How can we experience peace through suffering?