Where should we pray and how much time should we spend in prayer? Join Dan Burke and Melissa Elson as they speak with Connie Rossini about Fr. Jacques Philippe's book, Time for God and how to determine the best circumstances for your daily prayer experience.
Topics/Questions Covered in the Show:
- How can one benefit from having a designated prayer space in his or her home?
- How can icons or spiritual objects help us during our mental prayer time?
- Should children use the same prayer space as their parents, or should they have their own space?
- How can we establish a prayer time if our vocational obligations are unpredictable?
- Why do we need to be consistent in prayer?
- How much time should we allot for prayer each day?
- How can mothers specifically incorporate prayer time into their busy schedules?
- Can our time in prayer vary from week to week or should we remain consistent?