Today, in part one of a special two-part interview Dan speaks with Fr. Jacques Philippe about prayer, the theological virtues and spiritual aridity.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is the most powerful prayer?
- How should the virtues of faith, hope and love be incorporated into my prayer life?
- How does reading Scripture passages help us grow in faith?
- How can we build faith, hope and love through the events of daily life?
- if we are dry in prayer and can't meditate, should we abandon vocal and meditative prayer until the dryness passes, or is it best to maintain our original prayer routine?
- What are the causes of spiritual dryness?