Description: During this episode of Divine Intimacy Radio, Saint Ignatius exhorts us to work to achieve patience during desolation, look ahead to the inevitable end of our suffering and return to consolation with God.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is desolation?
- We must work to be patient. It is not easy.
- How can we practice patience?
- How does the enemy trick us into believing we must make a change in our spiritual lives?
- How does one cope with long term experiences of desolation such as terminal illness?
- Saint Ignatius suggests that we insist upon prayer, meditation, much examination and extending ourselves in penance.