Description: During this episode of Divine Intimacy Radio, Dan and Melissa explore what it means to prepare oneself for spiritual desolation and to place one's confidence in God.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- When in consolation, how do we prepare ourselves for upcoming desolation?
- How does a melancholic personality approach this strategy without falling into desperation and depression?
- What does it mean to place our confidence in God?
- How do we discern between desolation and anxiety of daily life?
- How can we properly discern a vocation to the religious life?