Today, in part two of a special two-part interview Dan speaks with Fr. Jacques Philippe about establishing a successful prayer life and entering into contemplation.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What are a few of the most common pitfalls or difficulties that lay people experience in prayer and how can they be avoided?
- Poverty and humility in prayer is most affective in building a strong prayer life.
- A successful prayer life takes time, commitment and determination.
- If my life is very busy, how much time should I devote to prayer daily?
- Should we allow ourselves be discouraged if we fail in our attempt to establish a prayer routine?
- If we feel that God is trying to speak through our religious studies, how should we respond?