How is our soul like a garden? How should we care for the garden of our soul? When we feel the presence of God in prayer, what should we do? Dan and Melissa look to the wisdom of the saints as they discuss answers to these questions in today's show.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- The analogy of the soul as a garden.
- How the water of grace differs from the water of the world.
- What can we do to water the garden of our soul?
- When in meditation, if we have an overwhelming movement of the heart towards God, what should we do?
- What is the goal of meditation?
- What should our response be when we experience this movement of the heart towards God?