How strong is the enemy? Today Dan and Melissa discuss strength and weakness when faced with temptation from the enemy.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is Saint Teresa of Avila’s advice about the tactics the enemy uses to dissuade those beginning to establish a prayer life?
- Cooperation with God’s grace is essential in establishing a prayer life.
- Saint Francis de Sales warns us that it is dangerous to receive a gift from God and ignore it.
- Saint Therese of Lisieux says that “A soul in the state of grace has nothing to fear from demons, who are cowards, capable of fleeing before the gaze of a little child.”
- Saint Ignatius suggests that we must be strong against the attacks of the enemy and resist temptations.