How influential is the world when one is discerning God's will? Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles reveal the wisdom of St. Therese of Lisieux on the "foolishness" of following God.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can wisdom from the saints relate to our time?
- How will one's perspective of the world change when he or she sees things through the eyes of Christ?
- Why has Celine's desire diminish for joining Carmel?
- What is the difference between an attraction to something and a desire for something?
- Why is it so important to have good spiritual friendships and a spiritual director?
- How does this worldly influence affect married life?
- Why does St. Therese call God's love for us "foolish"? And in turn, why does she call our love for God "foolish"as well?