Description: This week, Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles dive into the oblation of St. Therese of Lisieux and take a closer look at her desires to serve the Lord.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can St. Therese "save souls on earth by liberating those suffering in purgatory"?
- How can God be her holiness?
- St. Therese recognizes her powerlessness to be holy and relies on God to attain the heights of holiness.
- The measure of our spiritual progress and our holiness is love of God and love of neighbor.
- St. Therese refers to Jesus as her spouse. How can men relate to this idea of being the spouse of Christ?