Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles discuss St. Therese’s meaning of true joy, justice in the eyes of God, and the source of our merits.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What does St. Therese mean when she says that she does not want to "lay up merits for heaven"?
- Is there a difference between happiness and joy?
- Can we console the heart of Christ?
- Why does St. Therese say that all of our justice is stained in God's eyes?
- Christ is the source of all merit.
- Little, imperfect acts of love are amplified by Jesus' merits, love and grace. So, by doing these littles acts of love we are creating space for God to do something beautiful in our lives.