Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles find meaning through the mystery of suffering and unpack the importance of our charitable response to this reality.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can trials and difficulties help detach us from earthly things?
- How can we talk to people who are suffering about the mystery of suffering being a grace or blessing for the soul?
- While we are in the midst of great suffering, how can we act with love? What does that mean exactly?
- How can we truly help those who do not understand the "joys" of suffering?
- What does St. Therese mean when she says, "I shall not fear His [God's] strikes"?