Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles immerse themselves in the deep waters of God's love seen through the eyes of St. Therese of Lisieux in her oblation to merciful love.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What does St. Therese need to do in order to release "the waves of infinite tenderness" that God has waiting to give to us?
- How can St. Therese become a martyr for God without physically laying down her life for Him?
- How can we benefit from filling each moment with love?
- What does St. Therese mean by "the shadows of this life"?
- Does God ever reveal Himself to us?
- Why is daily prayer necessary?