How encountering God in prayer and deepening your prayer life can impact your life everyday. Why is the desire to have a relationship with God important? Dan and Melissa discuss their own encounters with God in prayer and scripture, and answer some listener questions.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What does it mean to be "awake to God"?
- How do we, or will we, experience God in our daily lives?
- Some examples of saints speaking directly to our current issues and problems.
- Being awake to the Word of God in the scriptures in our current situations.
- How does our desire for a relationship with God impact our spiritual lives?
- Our desire to know God = the promise that we can know God.
- What can I do if I don't have enough knowledge or experience or imagination to read Scripture beyond just the words on the page?
- Do I have to be an intellectual to fully understand the Scriptures?
- What is the best attitude to have to be drawn to the Lord?