Description: This week Dan, Melissa and Dr. Anthony Lilles examine the ray of hope St. Therese sends to us through her oblation to merciful love in speaking of the Lord's mercy when preparing a soul to meet Him.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is the significance of instantaneous purification?
- How does Pelagianism compare to St. Therese's thought of instantaneous purification?
- If God can purify us in an instant, why should we strive to make a perfect act of love?
- Why should we respond to the gifts God has given us?
- Why does St. Therese offer herself as a "victim of holocaust" to God's merciful love?