Description: This week Dan and Melissa speak with Dr. Anthony Lilles about Saint Therese of Lisieux's "Little Way" and how this practical guide to spirituality can help anyone find Christ.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- Saint Therese explains that Jesus' heart breaks when Christians are ungrateful for what He has done in their lives, especially when they reject the grace that He has given them.
- What is Saint Therese's "little way"?
- How can this method of spirituality help those who are not cloistered religious?
- Does her "little way" work? How do we know?
- How can we find peace in the midst of worldly chaos and turmoil?
- Why do discussions about the saints bring us peace?