Questions about the Faith can be difficult to answer sometimes. In his book, A Priest Answers 27 Questions You Never Thought to Ask, Fr. Michael Kerper explains how to approach answering questions about the Faith as well as tackles some interesting questions from Dan and Melissa in Part 1 of their interview.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- What is the best way to answer a question about the Faith?
- How does our language or vocabulary play a role in answering questions about the Faith?
- What are your top resources for answering questions about Catholicism?
- What is the strangest question you've ever been asked?
- Will our pets go to heaven?
- Did Jesus actually give us the Lord's Prayer?
- How does the living Faith of an ordinary, orthodox Catholic impact others?