Description: Dan and Melissa speak with Dr. Christopher Blum about his book, Meditations for Lent and how Bishop Jacques-Benigne Bossuet's reflections on the life of Christ will inspire any and every soul to enter into a new relationship with our Lord.
- How did Dr. Blum discover the writings of Bishop Jacques-Benigne Bossuet?
- Who is Bishop Bossuet and what kind of writing is he known for?
- Who were his main spiritual influences and what school of spirituality did he belong to?
- How do his writings compare to those of some of his famous contemporaries?
- Why did Dr. Blum choose these particular meditations?