Description: Dan and Melissa speak with Vicki Burbach about her book, How to Read Your Way to Heaven: A Spiritual Reading Program for the Worst of Sinners, the Greatest of Saints, and Everyone in Between.
- What was the inspiration for the book?
- Can anyone follow this reading program?
- How much time will it take out of my day?
- Why are there three different programs (1,3, or 5 years)?
- Why include readings from Scripture, the Catechism, and additional sources each day?
- Can I substitute books if I have already read one of the suggested books?
- Where can I find a good recommendation for a substitution if I need one?