Description: Once again Dan and Melissa speak with Dr. Kevin Vost to take a more in depth look at his book, The Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Topics/Questions covered in the show:
- How can we employ the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit and grow in holiness?
- What is piety and how can we live it?
- What are the different types of knowledge?
- What is the difference between the virtue of knowledge and the gift of knowledge?
- What is the difference between the gift of knowledge and the gift of wisdom?
- What is a good Scriptural example of the gift of fortitude?
- How can one use the gift of fortitude to overcome one of the seven deadly sins, i.e. gluttony?
- What is the gift of counsel?
- Why are understanding, counsel and wisdom considered the highest of the seven gifts?
- What is the gift of understanding?
- What is the gift of wisdom and how does St. Thomas Aquinas embody this gift?