Description: Dan and Melissa speak with Fr. Thomas Dailey about his book, Live Today Well: St. Francis de Sales's Simple Approach to Holiness
Questions/Topics discussed on the show:
- Who is St. Francis de Sales and what is appealing about his spirituality?
- How does St. Francis make holiness available to everyone regardless of vocation?
- What is St. Francis' approach to prayer and does he advocate mental prayer?
- What times during the day should we pray and what should these prayers look like?
- How does St. Francis suggest that we begin every day?
- How can we orient our minds to God during our meals?
- What is "direction of intention" and why is it the key to holiness?